God’s intention in bringing a man and a woman together is to join two individuals into one union, a status which is to last as long as both members remain alive. An excellent wife is far more precious than jewels (Proverbs 31:10), and a godly marriage is among the richest blessings enjoyed in this life.
- Download FPC's Wedding Guidelines and read completley.
- All brides and grooms must be confessing Christians with a desire to develop a Christian home and thus honor the Biblical doctrine of the sanctity of marriage;
- All marriage services on FPC premises are individually approved by the Session, and are not final until Session approval;
- One of the parties applying to FPC must be a Member of FPC, or whose parents are members of FPC or be determined to be an Affiliate;
- All brides and grooms shall receive at least one marriage counseling session by a minister on the church staff;
- The minister counseling the couple will bring to the Shepherding Committee any situation that might bring question or concern to him;
Please contact the Ministers Office with any questions.