Student Ministry Events
JUNIOR HIGH SPRING RETREAT
Junior High students, join us for the 2020 Junior High Spring Retreat. April 17-18, at Timber Creek. The cost is $100.
This is a great weekend full of games , shared meals, and fellowship with other students. The students will spend time in small groups led by staff members, singing together, and being taught in large-group setting by FPCYM staff members Austin Lenox, Charles Marchman, and Stephen Biggs.
The early bird cost is $75, and the deadline is March 16. Please sign up on eventbrite to register.
SENIOR HIGH SPRING BREAK FPCYM is returning to Seagrove Beach, Florida, for Spring Break 2020! This beloved trip is intentionally structured to promote rest and fellowship as we spend time together sharing meals, enjoying the beach, and learning during the evenings at an Insight-style teaching time. Our prayer is that this trip will continue to be an example of the rich community of FPCYM and that students would be encouraged and strengthened by this time together. 9th through 12th graders are invited to join us for SPRING BREAK AT SEAGROVE, March 10-14, 2020.
The cost is $235, but sign up by the Early Bird Deadline January 22 and pay $185.
Due to popularity, the signup process for this trip will differ slightly from other FPCYM trips – please note the timeline.
REGISTRATION INFO AND TIMELINE
Registration Opens: January 1, 2020
Registration Closes: February 12, 2020 by 11:59 p.m.
Early Bird Discount: $185 (Register by January 22)
Regular Price: $235 (January 23 – February 12)
Due to a high demand, any registrations after Feb 12 will be charged a $50 late fee. Contact Lilly Foerter at [email protected] to sign up.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.