Student Ministry Events
Guys, join us October 16, at Timber Creek Camp in Pulaski, MS, for PAINTBALL! For more info contact Stephen Biggs at [email protected] or 601-720-0092.
Junior High Fall Retreat 2021
Join us for the Junior High Fall Retreat 2021, November 5-7, at Timber Creek Camp in Pulaski, MS.
This is a great weekend full of games, shared meals, and fellowship with other students. The students will spend time in small groups led by staff members, singing together and being taught about the life of Moses in a large group setting by RTS professor and FPCYM dad, Dr. Mike McKelvey.
- Early Bird $120 (September 13 – 27)
- Regular $135 (September 28 – October 29)
For more info contact Rose Ohnstad.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email us at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Contact us at the Youth House to request a scholarship.