Student Ministry Events
Register online. Contact Lilly Foerter at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
JUNIOR HIGH PROGRESSIVE DINNER
Join us for the annual Junior High Progressive Dinner Mele Kalikimaka - Christmas Luau on November 29, 2018 from 5:30 PM - 8:45 PM.
Meet us at the Mason home (4656 Calnita Place) for appetizers. Then we will ride a bus together to the Jones home (4651 Hickory Ridge Rd) for the main course and to the Gregg home (2465 Sandridge Drive ) for dessert. Students may be picked up at 8:45 PM at the Gregg home. There is no cost, but please sign up online so we can plan accordingly.
There will be prizes for best dressed, door prizes, and trivia, so come dressed for a Christmas LUAU!
Contact Lilly Foerter for more information or with questions at email@example.com.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.