Student Ministry Events
JUNIOR HIGH PROGRESSIVE DINNER
Junior High Students, mark your calenders for Thursday, December 5th for the Junior High Progressive Dinner! Stay tuned for more details.
January 17-20, 2020 | $230 | Early Bird Deadline December 2
The Students & Families Ministry staff looks forward to this time each year as we plan for the annual Senior High Winter Retreat at Alpine Camp for Boys. We value this time away from the busyness of school and have seen friendships deepen as students learn more about the love of Christ. Our weekend is full of fellowship, play, and time to rest atop Lookout Mountain.
Our Speaker this year is Martin Antoon, RUF campus Minister at Savannah College of Art and Design.
The cost is $230 early bird $185.
Contact Lilly Foerter at email@example.com with questions.
SENIOR HIGH SPRING BREAK
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.