Student Ministry Events
FPCYM is returning to Seagrove Beach, Florida, for Spring Break 2019! This trip is intentionally structured to promote rest and community as we spend time together as a church family sharing meals, enjoying the beach, and learning during evening Insight-style teaching times.
We hope that this time will be restful and full of fellowship with our staff and new and old friends. Our prayer is that this trip will continue to be a an example of the rich community of FPCYM and that students would be encouraged and strengthened by this time together.
9th though 12th graders are invited to join us for SPRING BREAK AT SEAGROVE, March 12-16, 2019. The cost is $165, but sign up by the Early Bird Deadline December 26 and pay $125.
Sign up online.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.