Student Ministry Events
RYM (Reformed Youth Ministries) is a youth conference that brings together students from across the country. At RYM the gospel is taught, friendships are deepened, and Mega Rec abounds. FPCYM is taking Junior High and Senior High trips to RYM this summer at the Laguna Beach Christian Retreat Center in Panama City Beach, FL.
The early bird deadline (SAVE $100) is May 1 for both trips, and a $100 deposit is due at registration. Please contact Lilly Foerter with questions. We hope you’ll join us for RYM this summer!
Click HERE to sign up for Junior High
And HERE to sign for Senior High
Students, grab your towels it’s time to head back to Geyser Falls! At the end of VBS 6-12th graders are invited to go to Geyser Falls with FPCYM. Plan for your student to bring a sack lunch after VBS cleanup on Friday. We will leave from the YH at 12:30, and plan to be back at 8 pm. The cost is $35 and includes dinner. Please send money for any snacks or extras in the park.
Click HERE to sign up!
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.