Student Ministry Events
Junior High students, join us every Monday from 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at Nandy's Candy as we work our way through all the flavors! This is a fun and informal time of getting to know each other, while ranking our favorite flavors. Bring your child, and we will be happy to give them a ride home afterwards.
GUYS BRAVES GAME
Junior and Senior High guys are going to a Braves baseball game on Thursday, July 18! We will leave from First Pres by 6:00 pm. Please bring money for dinner at the park. Contact Lilly Foerter at email@example.com with questions. Click HERE to sign up.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.