Student Ministry Events
Junior High students, join us for the 2019 Junior High Fall Retreat, November 1-3, at Twin Lakes. The cost is $130, but sign up by our early bird deadline, October 6, and pay $90.
This is a great weekend full of games, shared meals, and fellowship with other students. The students will spend time in small groups led by staff members, singing together and being taught in a large group setting by our guest speaker John Perritt, a teaching elder at Pear Orchard Presbyterian Church and the current director of resources for RYM. Our theme of the weekend this year is Secure in Christ. You do not want to miss the FUN we have planned this year!
Contact Lilly Foerter at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email Lilly Foerter at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Conact Lilly Foerter at the Youth House to request a scholarship.