Small Groups are the mid-week, small group meetings for Senior High students, grades 10-12. Fellowship groups provide an opportunity for in-depth study of God’s word and Christian literature. It is a time for students to meet in a smaller setting with their peers and learn how to practically apply lessons to the issues they face on a day-to-day basis.
- 10th - 12th Graders, join us for weekly small groups in the following locations
- 10th Girls - Thursdays at 7:15 AM at Whole Foods | led by Rose Turner
- 11th/12th Girls - Wednesdays at 7:40 PM at Augusta's house | led by Augusta Fair
- Madison Girls (All Grades) - Wednesdays at 7:15 AM at Beagle Bagel in Madison | led by Laura Rutledge
- 10th Guys - Thursdays at 7:15 AM at Primos on Lakeland Dr. | led by Martin Antoon and Hunter Nicholson
- 11th/12th Guys - Wednesday at 8 PM at El Charro | led by Martin Antoon and James Ritchey
- Open to ALL 10-12 graders - Wednesdays at 5:30 PM in Miller Hall for dinner, 6:30 PM in Y102 for small group | led by James Ritchey