We are seeking qualified applicants for the following positions. To apply, email resume and qualifications to Ralph Kelley, Executive Minister.
Director of Communications
First Presbyterian Church is seeking a full-time Director of Communications. We require an experienced leader with management experience for this key position.
- Experience in communications, creative direction, or a related field
- Excellent written communication skills and copywriting
- Highly organized, highly productive, and manages time well
- Ability to think and work quickly, moving from one project to another (with different goals, audiences, and deliverables)
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to lead and work effectively on a team
- Must exemplify a love for (and skill with) all types of people
- Must commit to enthusiastic alignment with the Theology and Philosophy of Ministry as communicated on the FPC Jackson website.
- Must commit to performing their duties in accordance with the stated mission and purpose of the church, Policies and Procedures Manual, and the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- 1-3 years in ministry or non-profit activities
- Proficient in industry-standard Adobe design and layout platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in website development using WordPress (some coding skills required)
- Proficient in print production process / file preparation (large and small formats)
- Knowledge of video process and editing (working knowledge of Premiere Pro or Final Cut, or other editing software)
Executive Minister’s Assistant
First Presbyterian Church is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Executive Minister’s office.